Terms and Conditions
- Unit builder preview images should be used only as a guide. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to request free samples of materials from Morland to ensure correct colours are chosen. No returns will be accepted for incorrect colour choice due to the bespoke nature of the units.
- Understand that alterations made to the order after payment may result in delivery delays.
- If orders are cancelled after cutting the purchaser will incur a 15% handling fee.
- Kitline Design Ltd will not be held responsible for losses incurred due to missing parts or delivery delays. Manufacturing faults will be rectified quickly and new parts dispatched as soon as possible at no extra charge.
- We are currently operating on a 3 week lead time for unit manufacture and 3 days after this for UK delivery. However machine breakdowns and material supply can delay the process and Kitline Design Ltd will not be held for any losses incurred as result.
- Please check the delivery as soon as possible and notify us of any obvious damage or missing parts prior to assembly. This will allow us to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our goods, products cut and delivered may not be returned.
- Faulty or missing parts will be rectified by Kitline Design Ltd as soon as possible.
- The purchaser is responsible for making sure we are able to deliver the good at the delivery address provided on the delivery date. Please contact us as soon as possible if you think there could be an issue with the delivery address/date.
- Any damaged parts must be retained as evidence for a replacement part to be sent out.
- Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this website. However, the company cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances we will contact you to rearrange the delivery (this includes without limitation delivery vehicle breakdown, machine failure, technical issues or major traffic delays) . Kitline Design will not be held responsible for any losses incurred due to a delay arising out of any issue beyond our control.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.